Information of Users
If you Register with Web Site and provide personally identifiable information
- We will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to a third party for marketing purposes.
- We will not share your contact information with any other User without your consent, except when needed to provide Services.
- We will secure all sensitive information you provide with industry standard protocols and technology.
Please read the rest of this document to learn more about
- What personally identifiable information of yours do we collect?
- How your personal information is used by Company.
- Who might we share your personal information with?
- How you can access and change your Account information.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by Company?
- How you can contact us.
In order to use certain features we offer, you may be required to first create an account on this Web Site. To create an account you are required to provide some general contact information like name, email address, and choose an account name and password, “Profile Information”. If your Organization has entered into Single-Sign-On style integration with Us, You may be registered transparently.
We collect your personal details to maintain your account on Web Site. Your profile may include general details like your address information, contact phone numbers, and email address. These particulars help us maintain your up to date contact information on our records and to serve you better. If you send a message to the Author of a Yonyx, the email provided by the Visitor (or a User) sending such a message is also visible to the Author receiving such message.
Cookies & Log Files
- Creating reports for Your authorized Users with Analytics access privileges, that show traversal analytics & insights derived.
- If you send a message to an Author, provide to Author transcript of Path you traversed, so that the Author can use that information to better serve you.
- Use information about pathways You traversed to trigger backend communication with authorized groups within Your organization
- Upload information about pathways You traversed to an electronic ticket tracking system (CRM/Helpdesk and the likes) and associate the same with a particular record in such system.
Complying with the communication standards on the Internet, we automatically receive the URLs of the sites you previously surfed and moved on while your visit Web Site. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Web Site. The linkage between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third-parties without your permission or except when required by law.
We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as Visitor or User usage data, cookies, IP addresses, browser type, clickstream data, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Web Site and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing Visitor or User preferences and trends. Other information, that does not personally identify you as an individual is collected by Company from the Web Site (such as, by way of example, certain patterns of utilization across all customers) and is exclusively owned by Company. This information can be utilized by Company in its sole discretion, as it deems appropriate.
Company will communicate with you through email and notices posted on Company website. Please be aware that you will receive emails from Company when another User visiting a Yonyx you authored sends you a message through the Web Site. We may also use your email address to communicate with you (such as notifying you of major Web Site changes or for customer service purposes etc.)
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Company takes the privacy of its Users very seriously. We will never sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to any third party or parties for marketing purposes. In the event that Company is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information when required by law. We will disclose such information wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on our company or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Questions or Comments